We're as close as your computer.
Click HERE to visit our Enhanced Security information page.
Welcome to Family Horizons Credit Union's NEW Home Banking application!
FREE Home Banking!
There’s so much you can do with our NEW FREE Home Banking service!
Manage Your Home Banking Account:
Once you are in Home Banking click the BLUE Self-Service tab and you’ll be able to:
- Use our FREE Bill Pay and sign up for FREE E-Statements
- Access Account History, Apply for a Loan, Order Check and Request Check Copies
- Set up important Account Alerts and so much more!
Check Images | Just a CLICK Away!
- Images of your checks that have cleared since our August 2nd system upgrade are now available for you in your Checking Account Transaction History on Home Banking! To view simply click on either CHECK NUMBER link that can be found on the same line in your Checking Account Transaction History – it’s that simple! If you find yourself in need of copies of checks prior to August 2, 2013 you can contact us at 317.352.0423 and we’ll be happy to help you with your request.
LOGON & Security Code (PASSWORD) INSTRUCTIONS:
For Home Banking users, please logon using the following:
- Your LOGON ID: If you aren’t able to log into Home Banking using your current LOGON ID then you may be experiencing that issue due to either not logging into Home Banking during the last year or your LOGON ID was not able to be converted. In both of those cases you need to log in using your member number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. You will be prompted to change their password at that point. NOTE: If your existing Logon ID contained any special characters, this was reset to your Primary Account Number.
- Your Security Code or PASSWORD: With our new system your Password will now be called your Security Code. Your Security Code will default to the LAST 4 digits of the PRIMARY ACCOUNT holder’s Social Security Number. You will then be prompted to change this 4 digit Security Code to a new one.
- NOTE: The Security Code must be between 8 - 16 characters with at least 2 alphabetic and 2 numeric characters. DO NOT select a security code you have used in the past.
- Enhanced Authentication: As of 09/03/2013 you must enroll in Enhanced Authentication in order to log on to Home Banking. Until that time, you can bypass the enrollment process and continue to access your information as usual, by entering your security code below. To enroll in Enhanced Authentication, enter your security code, check the "Enroll in Enhanced Authentication" box and click "OK." Enrollment is a three-step process that will take just a few moments. It's a new era of online security. Enroll today!
Please verify and update your email address by going to the Self Service tab, then CLICK the Personal Information link.
For members not yet enrolled in Home Banking, please click the GETTING STARTED link on the left side of this page to get started.
PLEASE NOTE: When entering your Member Number – do not add any leading or ending numbers, or the account number found on your personal checks to your Member Number.
Why choose our FREE E-Statements?
- Get your statements faster – no waiting for mail delays!
- Reduce risk of identity theft from lost or stolen paper statements
- Eliminate the need to shred sensitive documents
- Reduce unnecessary paper waste & help protect the environment
We’ve made E-Statement activation easier than ever:
- Log on to your Home Banking Account
- Click the BLUE Self-Service tab at the top of your screen
- Choose the Additional Services Box and Click on E-Statements
- Simply click the Sign Up button and your E-Statements are activated
FREE Bill Payment!
Bill Payment is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Avoid the hassle of writing checks, addressing envelopes and buying stamps.
- Pay a one-time bill or set up recurring payments to mortgage companies, utility companies, credit card companies, or any other recipient.
- Simply specify who you want to pay (“payee”), the scheduled payment date and the amount of the payment.
To access Bill Payment simply log on to your Home Banking Account and Click the BLUE Bill Pay tab at the top of your screen. Once you accept the terms and conditions of use you can begin entering your payee’s and start paying bills today!
Your bank now fits in your pocket. You can access your accounts from your phone virtually anywhere, anytime. Check your balance, review recent transaction, transfer money, and more!
Log on or enroll in Home Banking to get started and then follow the instructions which can be found here.
Family Horizons is making managing your money easier than ever with Famile-Funds! By using Famile-Funds, you can track all of your Home Banking accounts in one place for FREE – including the ones you have with us AND those you have with other financial institutions. Log on or enroll in Home Banking to get started and then follow the instructions which can be found here.
No, there is no charge for Home Banking.
Yes! Keeping your financial information safe and secure is a top priority of Family Horizons. We ensure your information by:
- Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the communications between your browser and our secure servers via encryption.
- Encryption scrambles messages exchanged between your browser and our online banking server.
- When visiting online banking’s sign-on page, your browser establishes a secure session with our server.
- Verifying that only those authorized have access to online banking.
- Isolating our computers from the Internet.
No, this service is completely free to our members who have a checking account.
All financial institutions can be identified by a unique, nine-digit routing number. You’ve probably seen this number on your checks or deposit slips. The Family Horizons routing number is 274074325.