The spring real estate market is the busiest time of year, which means buyers are looking for the best in home loans. We can help!
You know it’s really spring in Indiana when the temperatures finally start to warm up, colorful flowers pop out of the ground, and an onslaught of real estate signs dot the landscape. Which means buyers and sellers are scrambling to make good deals, find the home of their dreams and get moving.
And while realtors are busy doing their job, we’re doing ours – by helping members find the right home loan to make their dreams come true. It can be a confusing process, but we can help make it easier. So whether you’re looking for a home in Greenfield, Indianapolis, or any of the other central counties, we can help.
Spring sales are looking good
While the 2015 housing market was a great one, 2016 is poised to be even better.
According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), the March 2016 Pending Home Sales Index posted above its year-ago levels (and the index continues to read above its benchmark value of 100). So what, exactly, does that mean? According to NAR:
- Contract signings are up.
- With excellent mortgage rates available (and renting rates on the rise), today’s housing market favors home buyers in a big way.
- Low- and no-down payments remain popular, and innovative home loan programs make it even easier to get mortgage-qualified.
- Given today’s market conditions, the best deals in housing may be the ones you find today. By this time next year, home prices and interest rates may be higher – and so might your rent.
- First-time home buyers account for about one-third of the today’s housing market.
- Rising rents, plus an abundance oflow- and no-down payment mortgage loans, is making homeownership look more attractive.
- More than 6 million homes are expected to change hands in 2016.
- Renters are finding it less expensive to purchase than rent, at times; and lenders have programs to help make that happen.
- Getting home-loan qualified is getting simpler.
Family Horizons has the home loan for you
If you’re looking to join in and buy a home, you’ll be happy to know we offer a variety of loans to fit your needs, no matter what they are. Here is a quick overview of our home loans line-up:
Conventional –provides low rates and flexible terms. We offer Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Fixed Rate loans, and Adjustable Rate loans with a variety of terms, some with down payment requirements as little as 3%.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) – offer flexible credit standards allowing gift funds and options for seller-paid closing costs.
Veterans Affairs (VA) – offer Veterans such benefits as no down payment, no monthly mortgage insurance, and closing costs that can be paid for by the seller.
JUMBO – financing options for higher priced homes – up to $2.5 million.
USDA – specific benefits to rural and suburban homebuyers, such as no down payment, flexible credit guidelines and no maximum purchase price limit.
Reverse Mortgages – For members at least 62-years-old, this product supplements a member’s income with the equity of their home.
Investment Property – Invest in real estate with financing options for properties from one to four units at a 30-year fixed rate.
We’re ready to help
Are you ready to get out there and go home shopping? Whether you’re buying, building, or refinancing, Family Horizons can help get you into the home of your dreams. Contact one of our loan officers directly at (317) 352-0423. We’re ready to help!
Looking for the perfect home loan? We can help! We are the Indiana home loan resource for Boone County, Hamilton County, Hancock County, Hendricks County, Johnson County, Madison County, Marion County, Morgan County and Shelby County.