Payments designed to be affordable. Options you understand.
TruStage life insurance products are designed for credit union members, to help protect the achievements and aspirations of those who matter the most in your life.
Life insurance may seem complicated, but you don’t need to be an expert. TruStage is here is help you understand all of the benefits that it can provide to you and your family.
- We start with your budget and see what coverage makes sense. We’ll begin with a monthly payment you can afford, because any amount of coverage can make a difference.
- We help you understand the difference between term and whole life. We’ll talk about the options that fit your budget, so you can make a good choice today that could provide for your family’s needs.
- 30-day Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply cancel within the first 30 days and get a full refund – no questions asked.
What is life insurance?
Life insurance is an important part of a financial safety net you can provide your family in the event of your passing. Life insurance helps provide peace of mind, knowing that your loved ones will receive money, when they need it the most.
How does it work?
Life insurance pays your beneficiaries money, which can be used for any purpose. It can:
- Provide cash for living expenses
- Pay for monthly mortgage or rent payments
- Fund your children’s education
- Protect your loved ones’ future
Important times to consider life insurance
- Birth of a Child
- Buying a home or refinancing your home
- Planning for college
- Change of employment
For more information or to get a no-obligation life insurance quote, visit our online insurance quoting system by clicking here.