Whether you’re traveling across town or around the country, Family Horizons is never far away. Family Horizons’ participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any one of the more than 5,000 locations where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
How? Just let the teller know you’re a member of Family Horizons in Indiana, and provide them with your member number, along with a current, government-issued photo ID.
You’ll be able to perform transactions like:
- Make deposits (deposits subject to holds, funds availability)
- Make withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks
- Obtain account balance
Find a branch location right now at www.co-opsharedbranch.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.
CO-OP Shared Branch Banking Locations
As a member of Family Horizons, you can perform transactions anywhere you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo.
There are three convenient ways to find a Shared Branch near you:
- Use our Locator Search below.
- Visit the CO-OP Shared Branch website here.
- Call the CO-OP Shared Branch line at 1 (888) SITE-CO-OP.