Welcome to Family Horizons free Home Banking service – where you can manage your accounts from your laptop, computer or mobile phone! There is so much you can do with this unique application, including:
- Manage your Home Banking Account
- Access check images
- Receive free e-statements
- Pay your bills online
- Access your accounts through Mobile Banking
- Manage your money through Famile-Funds
You can also use our Self-Service Tab to access the features listed above, as well as your Account History, Check Ordering, important account alerts and more! For easy access or additional information, check on the links below:
Note: Once you have logged on to your Home Banking Account, you will be prompted to re-enroll in Enhanced Authentication by selecting new security questions and a Security Phrase. After enrollment, this phrase will display above the Security Code when you log in. Additional details can be found here.
- Use our free Bill Pay
- Sign up for free E-Statements
- Access Account History
- Apply for a loan
- Order checks
- Request check copies
- Set up important Account Alerts
- And much more
Note: Please remember to verify and update your email address by going to the Self-Service tab and clicking on the Personal Information link. For members not yet enrolled in Home Banking, please click the Getting Started link on the left side of this page.
How do you access these images? Simply click on the Check Number link, which can be found on the same line in your Checking Account Transaction History. From here, you’ll be able to access specific check images as you need them. It’s that easy.
Your Log In ID – If you aren’t able to log into Home Banking using your current Log In ID, it may be due to an inactive Home Banking status (you haven’t logged in over the past year), or your Log In ID was not successfully converted with system upgrades.
In either case, you will need to log in using your Family Horizons member number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. You will then be prompted to change your password. Please remember that when entering your Member Number, do not add any leading or ending numbers, nor should you enter the account number found on your personal checks.
Note: If your existing Log In ID contained any special characters, this was reset to your Primary Account Number.
Your Security Code (Password) – With our upgraded system, your Password will be referred to as your Security Code. Your Security Code will default to the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number. You will then be prompted to change this 4 digit Security Code to a new one.
Note: The Security Code must be between 8 – 16 characters, with at least 2 alphabetic and 2 numeric characters. Do not select a security code you have used in the past.
Enhanced Authentication – You must enroll in Enhanced Authentication in order to log in to Home Banking. It is an easy, three-step process that will take just a few minutes! To enroll in Enhanced Authentication, enter your security code, check the “Enroll in Enhanced Authentication” box and click, “OK.”
Please verify and update your email address by going to the Self-Service tab, then click the Personal Information link.
For members not yet enrolled in Home Banking, please click the Getting Started link on the left side of this page. And remember, when entering your Member Number, do not add any leading or ending numbers, nor should you add the account number found on your personal checks.
Additional benefits of our E-Statements include:
- Reduced risk of identity theft from lost or stolen paper statements
- Eliminated need to shred sensitive documents
- Reduced paper waste which helps protect the environment
- Faster statement delivery
It’s easy to activate your free Home Banking E-Statements! Simply:
- Log in to your Home Banking Account
- Click the Self-Service tab at the top of your screen
- Choose the Additional Services box and click on E-Statements
- Click the Sign Up button, and your E-Statements will be activated
- Avoid the hassle of writing checks, addressing envelopes and buying stamps
- Pay one-time bills
- Set up recurring payments to mortgage, utility or credit card companies or any other recipient.
- Specify who you want to pay (the payee), the scheduled payment date, and the amount of the payment.
To access Bill Payment, simply:
- Log in to your Home Banking Account
- Click on the Bill Pay tab at the top of your screen
- Accept the terms and conditions of use
- Begin entering the names of your payees
- Start paying your bills online today!
All you have to do is log in or enroll in Home Banking to get started, and then follow the Famile-Funds instructions found here.